One-Time Mobile Solution
Hire PhoneGap Developers for your one-time cross-platform mobile solution
Addon Solutions have saved its patrons from spending on the app development for each platform individually using PhoneGap application development framework for cross-platform development.
We have developed several PhoneGap applications, which are successfully running on the iOS, Android, Windows Mobile, and other mobile OS platforms. We have many SMBs in the list of our patrons, which have developed cross-platform mobile applications for their businesses and running on everywhere in the mobile landscape.
In fact, they didn’t have enough budget to go for more than one mobile platform, but their audience was consisting of diverse device diaspora. Therefore, we suggested cross-platform mobile app development using PhoneGap framework.
What We Do in PhoneGap Development?
Hire PhoneGap Plugin Developers for your app development
Addon Solutions is offering PhoneGap Development services which include hiring PhoneGap Developers per month basis with part-time, full-time. Custom PhoneGap App Development, Enterprise PhoneGap Application Development, PhoneGap Plugins Development, PhoneGap App Ui/UX Design, PhoneGap Application Testing, App Maintenance & Support.
Addon Solutions also offers PhoneGap Plugin Expertise with QR Code Scanner, Barcode Scanner Plugin, Facebook Connect Integration, Geolocation Plugin, Device Plugin, Wearable Plugin, Camera Plugin, Console Plugin, API Integration, File Transfer Plugin, In-App Browser Plugin, Media Streaming Plugin, Network Information Plugin, Media Capture Plugin, StatusBar, Push Notification Plugin, GAPlugin, LocalNotification, Local Database Storage and more
Why PhoneGap Development?
Do you have questions Why PhoneGap the Best Cross-platform Mobile App Development Framework?
- It is an open source project so cheaper and offer freedom for extensive customization of your cross-platform mobile apps
- It supports third-party API integration to extend the features and functionality of the app
- PhoneGap has high degree cross-platform compatibility for a wide range of mobile OS that hardly any other framework offers
- PhoneGap framework successfully wraps the web app code and turn it into a native-like mobile app by empowering it to access native hardware and software features that hardly any other cross-platform can do it
- It supports advanced technologies of the native platforms to access the advanced hardware functionality
- It has inbuilt tools to port application over multiple platforms with one-time code
- It has decent tools to test the functionality of app over several mobile devices and OS platforms